The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced 70 nursing job vacancies in Germany under the “Triple Win Project”.
In an advisory posted on POEA website, the German Federal Employment Agency (BA/ZAV) said it is in urgent need of 70 Nurses who have at least two years of experience in Geriatric Care/Nursing Home.
Below are the qualifications:
- Male/Female with minimum of 2 years experience in Geriatric Care/Nursing Home
- With active Philippine Nursing License
- Willing to undergo 6 months or more German Language Training and/or with German Language Background
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Qualified Applicants are also advised to register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the necessary documents at the Manpower Registry Division, Window T, Ground Floor, Blass F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.) in Mandaluyong City until Tuesday, 14 July 2015.