GeorTravel Presents Five Fast Facts About Palawan – The Philippines’ Last Frontier
Here are five fast facts about Palawan that you might not have heard before:
- Palawan means “The Land of Beautiful Safe Harbor”.
- The island province of Palawan has been declared as a nature sanctuary of the world.
- It is the largest province in the country in terms of land area.
- One of the best tourist destinations in the province is Palawan Underground River – one of the Amazing Wonders of Nature.
- Palawan Underground River is also called Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park because it is located in Puerto Princesa City, the capital of Palawan and a consistent winner of the “cleanest and greenest city” in the Philippines.
For more details, you may contact:
+66-95-893-4367 (Thailand Office)
- Air Fare Ticketing
- Tour Packages
- Pera Padala
With eight years of credibility and commitment, GeorTravel is taking you to where your heart is! BOOK NOW!
Try huge discounts from Agoda hotels near Palawan!