CIMB’s SpeedSend Promo: Send money to Philippines for free
CIMB Thai Bank’s SpeedSend is trading four stamps for one free money sending transaction to the Philippines. It is a promotion which started in October 15 and valid until December 31, 2015.
To join, you need to register for SpeedSend Bingo Program to collect stamps when you transfer money via SpeedSend at any CIMB Thai Bank. Once you have collected four stamps in your card, you can send money one time free of charge.
The said promotion named ‘SpeedSend Bingo Go Lucky Program’ aims to help overseas Filipino workers (OFW) save money by charging a cheaper and affordable service fee.
SpeedSend is now one of the leading and fastest growing international money sending programs among Filipinos abroad particularly in Thailand.
Below is the mechanics of the SpeedSend Bingo Go Lucky Program:
How it works:
1. When you transfer money via SpeedSend at “CIMB Thai Bank”, register for SpeedSend Bingo Program to collect stamp
2. Once you have collected 4 stamps in your card, you can send money one time free of charge
Promotion period – 15 October to 31 December 2015
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Bingo Program Card is non-transferable
2. Collect one stamp for every transaction at all CIMB Thai Bank locations.
3. Every 4 stamps send money 1 time for free
4. The Bingo Program card will be collected after the bank issued free of charge sending transaction
5. The bank reserves the right to change terms and conditions without prior notice