New passports can be claimed at the Philippine Embassy in Bangkok after six weeks from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:99pm except holidays. This is according to the new guidelines posted on the embassy website Monday afternoon.
Priority assistance will also be given to persons with disabilities, senior citizens, pregnant women, and those with infants or minors, the post said.
Below is the complete post from the Embassy.
HOW TO RENEW YOUR PASSPORT
Service is available daily (Mon to Fri), except on selected holidays, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. No appointment needed.
(1) Get a queue number and wait to be called.
PRIORITY ASSISTANCE is given to persons with disabilities, senior citizens, pregnant women, and those with infants or minors. Please coordinate with the consular staff.
(2) Submit the following:
- Properly filled out application form
- Current passport
- Photocopy of passport photopage
- Photocopy of page with the last Thai Immigration entry stamp
(3) Pay passport renewal fee of THB 2,220.
(4) Have your biometrics data taken. This is done together with encoding of your personal data.
New passports can be claimed at the Embassy after 6 weeks.
For more information please check the Embassy website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +662-2590139 (office hours) or +66-89-9265954 (hotline).