The Philippine Embassy in Bangkok is in need of proctors and room watchers for the Special Professional Licensure Examination (SPLE) for Teachers for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) on September 24, 2017 at Ekamai International School.
To be a watcher/proctor, you must have the following qualifications:
- Must be a college graduate;
- Must not be related to any examinee within the fourth degree of affinity or consanguinity;
- Should not be of the same profession of the licensure examination being proctored, which for this event is for professional teachers;
- Should not be a member of the Philippine Professional Organization for Teachers;
- Should not be an owner, head, director/officer, teacher or an employee of a Review Center which holds review classes for this licensure examination; and
- Should make oneself available when requested by the Embassy to attend meetings related to “training and orientation of watchers/proctors” to be conducted by the Professional Regulation Commission;
- Copy of valid passport as proof of identity;
- Copy of diploma as proof of college graduation;
- Accomplished application form (Personal Data Sheet) which may be downloaded here (PERSONAL DATA SHEET AND AFFIDAVIT OF COMMITMENT);
- “Affidavit of Commitment for Room Watchers/Proctors for the Special Professional Licensure Examination 2017 (SPLE) for Teachers” duly signed by the applicant. The Affidavit may be downloaded here (PERSONAL DATA SHEET AND AFFIDAVIT OF COMMITMENT);
- Two (2) passport size photos.
Here is the complete announcement from the Embassy.
Those interested in volunteering as Room Watchers/Proctors must submit their applications and documents, in person, to the Philippine Embassy by September 8, 2017. The Embassy will notarize the application form and the Affidavit of Commitment for Room Watchers/Proctors, free of charge.
Photo: DFA website