PHL Embassy to hold consular program in Phuket
The Philippine Embassy in Bangkok will conduct a two-day consular outreach program at Novotel Hotel and Resort in Phuket on September 29-30, 2017. Services will open from 9:00 am to 12:00 nn and resume again from 1:30 to 4:30 pm.
Novotel is located at 282 Phrabaramee Road, Patong, Phuket 83150, Thailand. You can check the hotel’s website or call 076342777 for more details.
Filipinos residing in the area and neighboring provinces are invited to avail of consular services during the outreach program. The Embassy also requests clients to send their names, contact number, the service they wish to avail to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can prepare for the mission accordingly.
The services available at the consular outreach include the following:
- PASSPORT RELEASE/CLAIM
- EMBASSY IDENTIFICATION CARDS
- OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 SENATORIAL ELECTIONS.
- CIVIL REGISTRY (Birth, Marriage, Death)
- NOTARIAL SERVICES (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney)
For more details, the Embassy can be contacted through the following:
- Telephone: +662-259-0139 to 40 or +662-258-5401 (office hours)
- Hotline: +66-89-926-5954 (for extremely urgent cases)
- Fax: +662-259-2809 or +662- 2597373
- Email: email@example.com
Photo: AFT Southern Region Facebook