PHL Embassy to hold consular program in Koh Samui
The Philippine Embassy in Bangkok will conduct a two-day consular outreach program at The Avenue Samui in Koh Samui on October 7, 2017. Services will start from 9:00 am to 12:00 nn and 1:30 to 4:30 pm..
The services available at the consular outreach include the following:
- PASSPORT RELEASE/CLAIM
- EMBASSY IDENTIFICATION CARDS
- OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 SENATORIAL ELECTIONS.
- CIVIL REGISTRY (Birth, Marriage, Death)
- NOTARIAL SERVICES (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney)
For more details, the Embassy can be contacted through the following:
- Telephone: +662-259-0139 to 40 or +662-258-5401 (office hours)
- Hotline: +66-89-926-5954 (for extremely urgent cases)
- Fax: +662-259-2809 or +662- 2597373
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Avenue Samui is located at 3/55 Moo-2 Soi Poonsawas, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Surat Thani. You may call at +66 (0) 77 422 202 or visit their website at http://www.theavenuesamui.com/ for more details about the venue.
Source: PHL Embassy
Photo: FCS Facebook