The Philippine Embassy in Bangkok will hold a one-day consular outreach service in Khon Kaen Province on Sunday, May 13 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Venue is Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid located at 9-9 Prachasamran Road, Nai Muang, Khon Kan, Khon Kaen.
All Filipinos in the area are encouraged to avail of consular services to be rendered by the consular team at the outreach program. The Embassy also requests those who will avail to send their name, contact number, the service they would like to avail to email@example.com to allow the consular team to prepare for the mission accordingly. Walk-ins will also be entertained. Queueing will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here are the services available at the outreach.Than
- PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (new, renewal, lost or damaged passports). Please bring original passport and a photocopy of the passport data page. For lost passports, bring a police report with English translation.
- EMBASSY IDENTIFICATION CARDS. Please bring the original and photocopy of your passport and one (1X1) ID photo.
- OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 SENATORIAL ELECTIONS. Please bring the original and photocopy of your passport.
- CIVIL REGISTRY (Birth, Marriage, Death). For reports of birth, marriage, or death, make sure that the birth or marriage or death certificate issued by Thai authorities is translated into English and authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NOTARIAL SERVICES (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney). Bring two (2) sets of photocopies of the document to be notarized. The original copies of documents to be authenticated must also be presented.
- PASSPORT RELEASE/CLAIM. Before the outreach date, please verify first with the Embassy if the passport is ready for release in this link: http://www.bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph/…/682-list-of-new-passports… or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, you may contact the Embassy through the following:
Fax: +662-259-2809 or +662- 2597373
Source: PHL Embassy
Photo: File Photo (from a Filcom event in Khon Kaen)