A two-day Consular outreach will be held at Swissotel Resort Hotel Patong Beach in Phuket on April 19-20 (Friday & Saturday) this week. All Filipinos in Phuket and nearby provinces are encouraged to attend.
The program will start from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Those who are planning to attend are requested to register online. (Register here)
Meanwhile, below are the consular services usually rendered by the Consular team.
- Passport application (which includes new applicants, renewal, lost or damaged passport replacements) – also bring original passport and a photocopy of the passport data page. For lost passports, bring a police report with English translation.
- Passport Release/Claim – kindly verify through the link if your passport is ready for pick up. If your name is on the list, send an email request to email@example.com with your name of the passport applicant, official receipt number and contact number. Once the email is sent, wait for a confirmation message coming from the embassy.
- Embassy ID – Bring the following: Original and photocopy of your passport and one (1X1) ID photo.
- Civil Registry (Birth, Marriage, Death) – Bring the following: Bring English translated certificates issued by Thai authorities and also have it authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Notarial Services (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney) – Bring the following: 2 sets of photocopies of the documents needed to be notarized, original copies of the documents to be authenticated must also be presented.
Telephone number: +662 259 0139 to 40 or +662 258 5401 (open during office hours)
Hotline: +66 89 926 5954 (for extremely urgent cases)
Fax number: +662 259 2809 or +662 259 7373