The International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) is in urgent need of qualified nurses, said the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration in a press release. Deadline of submission is on October 23, 2015.
In a statement which was also posted on POEA Facebook page, the said German agency is in need of nurses in the following fields:
- Intensive Care, Anaesthesia – 250 positions
- Operating Room, Surgery Section – 100 positions
- Neurology, Orthopedics or related fields – 100 positions
- Geriatric Care – 100 positions
If successfully recruited, they will get a starting monthly salary of €1,900 (gross) which will eventually increase to € 2,300 (gross) after recognition as a qualified nurse. The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
Meanwhile, the employer will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation but employee will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Below are the qualifications:
- Filipino citizen (Male or Female) and permanent resident of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education)
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and care institutions
German language proficiency
- Willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer), or
- With B1 or B2 language proficiency level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Triple Win” at the Manpower Registry Division, Windows S and T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificates of employment from former employers (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid Passport
Applicants are also advised to complete their documents and are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.