Philippine Embassy in Thailand will conduct a consular outreach program in Phuket on Friday and Saturday, October 23-24, at Baumanburi Hotel, Patong, Phuket. The two-day outreach will be held from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
The outreach program is scheduled for two days to make way for maximum and efficient services.
October 23 (Friday):
- Renewal of Passport Application
- Overseas Absentee Voting (OAV) Registration, and
- Identification Card Application
October 24 (Saturday):
- Civil Registry Application, and
- Authentication Services
Filipinos who want to avail of the above mentioned consular service applications are advised to come early as it will be held on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more details, you can visit the embassy website at bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph or call +66 2 259-0139 up to 40 Hotline: +66 8 992-65954.
Consular Outreach Program
The Philippine Embassy will conduct a consular outreach program in:
Province: Phuket, Thailand
Date: 23-24 October 2015 (Friday and Saturday)
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Exact Location: Baumanburi Hotel
Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Please be informed that only Renewal of Passport Application, Overseas Absentee Voting Registration, and Identification Card Application will be rendered on 23 October 2015. Applicants for civil registry and authentication services may apply on 24 October 2015.
Consular Service Applications will be rendered on a First Come First Served Basis.
The consular team will render the following services:
- PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (Renewal, Lost, Damaged Passports): Those who will be applying for passports are requested to bring their original, and a photocopy of the data-page of their passports. Those applying to replace a lost passport are requested to bring a police report with English translation. Lost passport applicants will also be asked to execute an affidavit of loss.
- PASSPORT RELEASE: Those who would like to have their passports released during the outreach must first verify if their passport is ready for release via:
o www.bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph (Consular Office > Services > Passport > Lists of Passports Ready for Release)
After verifying that the passport is ready for release, the applicant must send an email to email@example.com requesting the Embassy to release the passport during the consular outreach program. The email message must contain the name of the passport applicant, passport application number, mobile number and email address of applicant.
- CIVIL REGISTRY (Birth, Marriage, Death): For reports of birth, marriage, or death, please make sure that the birth or marriage or death certificate issued by the Thai authorities is translated into English and authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NOTARIAL SERVICES (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney): Applicants are requested to bring two (2) sets of photocopies of the document to be notarized. The original copies of documents to be authenticated must also be presented to the consular officer during the outreach.
- OVERSEAS ABSENTEE VOTING: Application forms may be downloaded via the Embassy’s official website www.bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph(Consular Office > Services > Other Services > Overseas Absentee Voting).
- EMBASSY IDENTIFICATION CARDS: Those applying for Embassy registration IDs are requested to apply online via:
www.bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph (Consular Office > Services > Other Services > Register with the Embassy)
Please bring 1 (1×1) ID photo, and present your valid passport and passport when claiming your ID.
- COMMUNITY DIALOGUE AND OTHER SEMINARS: Seminars on selected topics and a community dialogue between the consular team and the Filipino community will also be conducted during the outreach. Members of the community are encouraged to ask questions or seek clarification on their consular and other related concerns during the dialogue.
For complete information on the requirements and procedures for applying for consular services, please visit the official website of the Embassy: