Aside from going to Taweethapisek School for security check, here are other important reminders to all guests who will attend the interaction of His Excellency President Rodrigo Duterte with the Filipino Community on Wednesday, March 22, 2017.
- NO PASSPORT OR ID: NO ENTRY. Please bring your Philippine or Thai passport (if already Thai citizen).
- Only bring small bags or ladies handbags. Large objects and other belongings which the Thai police deem as security hazards are strictly prohibited.
- Firearms, big bags, backpacks and banners are strictly prohibited.
- Collarless shirts, sando, shorts, slippers and other inappropriate outfit will not be allowed to enter.
- Stay only within the Royal Thai Navy Hall and the buffet/food area. Avoid loitering in restricted areas.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the venue or the grounds.
- Security check starts at 2:00 pm. Be at the venue early. The program with the President will start at 7:00 pm.
- SECURITY CHECKING AT THE TAWEETHAPISEK SCHOOL WILL CLOSE AT 5:15 PM. This will allow remaining guests to proceed to the Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall before 6:00 pm. Entry to the Convention Hall will be closed at 6:00 pm. PLEASE COME EARLY TO TAWEETHAPISEK SCHOOL. You can come as early as 2:00 pm.
- At 6:00 pm, the entrance to the Royal Thai Navy Hall will be closed. Nobody is allowed to enter or leave the Hall.
- There are medical teams in the venue.
- The venue is a facility of the Royal Thai Navy. Please behave properly.
- To maintain orderliness and ensure safety and security, please cooperate with the designated marshalls, volunteer ushers and all security personnel of the Philippine Embassy and the Royal Thai Navy.
- Minors (below 18 years old) are not allowed to the event because of security and safety reasons.
Meanwhile, if you would like to know if your name is in the confirmed list of attendees, please text your full name to 089-926-5954.
If you bring a vehicle to the event, you are required to send the driver’s name, vehicle information and the car’s plate number to the same number (089-926-5954).
For more information about the President’s visit, please call 089-926-5954 or follow the Embassy Facebook page.