The Philippine Embassy in Bangkok will conduct a two-day consular outreach program in the province of Korat on November 4, 2017. Services will start from 9:00 am to 12:00 nn and 1:30 to 4:30 pm. The venue is still to be announced.
Filipinos residing in the area and neighboring provinces are invited to avail of consular services during the outreach program.
The Embassy requests clients to send their names, contact number, the service they wish to avail to firstname.lastname@example.org to allow us to prepare for the mission accordingly.
The following services are available at the outreach:
- PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (new, renewal, or replacement of lost or damaged passports). Please bring original passport and a photocopy of the passport data page. For lost passports, bring a police report with English translation.
NOTE: For passport renewal of minors, the parents must bring a copy of the birth certificate of the child.
- PASSPORT RELEASE/CLAIM. Before the outreach date, please verify first with the Embassy if the passport is ready for release. Please check this link:
http://bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph/index.php/consular-office/services/passport/passports-ready-for-release or send an email to email@example.com
YOU MUST SEND AN EMAIL TO THE EMBASSY that you wish to claim your new passport in the coming outreach. The email message must contain the name of the passport applicant and mobile number. Please await the Embassy’s email reply confirming your request. Your request must reach the Embassy two (2) days before the date of the outreach.
REQUESTS FOR RELEASE OF NEW PASSPORTS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS DURING THE OUTREACH SHOULD BE SENT BY EMAIL BEFORE 5:00 PM OF 2 NOV 2017 (THURSDAY)
- EMBASSY IDENTIFICATION CARDS. Please bring the original and photocopy of your passport and one (1X1) ID photo.
- OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 SENATORIAL ELECTIONS. Please bring the original and photocopy of your passport.
- CIVIL REGISTRY (Birth, Marriage, Death). For reports of birth, marriage, or death, make sure that the birth or marriage or death certificate issued by Thai authorities is translated into English and authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NOTARIAL SERVICES (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney). Bring two (2) sets of photocopies of the document to be notarized. The original copies of documents to be authenticated must also be presented.
Complete information on the requirements and procedures for the services is available at www.bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph.
You can contact the embassy through the following:
Telephone: +662-259-0139 to 40 or +662-258-5401 (office hours)
Hotline: +66-89-926-5954 (for extremely urgent cases)
Fax: +662-259-2809 or +662- 2597373
Source: PHL Embassy