A consular outreach in Hatyai has been scheduled by the Philippine Embassy in Thailand on February 24, 9:00am to 5:00pm, at the 16th floor of Ploy Pailin Room, Siam Center Hotel, 23-35 Niphat-utit 2 road, Hatyai, Songkla, 90110, as detailed on their Facebook post.
The embassy in inviting all its constituents to avail of the said consular services during their outreach program in Hatyai.
The post continues to ask the Filipinos planning to join the said outreach to “send in their names, contact details, the service they wish to avail and a suggestion for the location of the outreach to email@example.com to allow the consular team to prepare accordingly”. If no email was sent, you may still join the outreach as walk-in clients. A first come, first serve queuing system will be observed.
Kindly check the following services below, which will be rendered by the consular team:
1. Passport application (which includes new applicants, renewal, lost or damaged passport replacements) – also bring original passport and a photocopy of the passport data page. For lost passports, bring a police report with English translation.
2. Passport Release/Claim – kindly verify through the link if your passport is ready for pick up.
If your name is on the list, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name of the passport applicant, official receipt number and contact number. Once the email is sent, wait for a confirmation message coming from the embassy.
3. Embassy ID
Bring the following: Original and photocopy of your passport and one (1X1) ID photo.
4. Overseas Voters Registration for 2019 Senatorial Elections
Bring the following: Original and photocopy of your passport.
5. Civil Registry (Birth, Marriage, Death)
Bring the following: Bring English translated certificates issued by Thai authorities and also have it authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
6. Notarial Services (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney)
Bring the following: 2 sets of photocopies of the documents needed to be notarized, original copies of the documents to be authenticated must also be presented.
Telephone number: +662 259 0139 to 40 or +662 258 5401 (open during office hours)
Hotline: +66 89 926 5954 (for extremely urgent cases)
Fax number: +662 259 2809 or +662 259 7373
Source: PH Embassy in Bangkok Website