Filipinos who don’t have Krungsri Bank account yet can open their own savings account for free starting April 1 to June 30, 2018. Krungsri Bank will waive the 300 THB debit card (ATM) issuance fee to all Filipino customers nationwide.
Minimum deposit of 500 baht is still required when opening an account.
Krungsri Bank, through its Western Union division can be used to send money to Philippines online or via ATM for only 229 baht. This service is called ABMT which allows account holders to send/receive money to the Philippines in three channels:
- ATM at any Krungsri ATM machine
- receive money via phone
Here’s the complete details of the promo exclusive for Filipino customers only:
“Apply for Krungsri Western Union today, enjoy double privilege”
- Krungsri debit card issuance fee worth 300 baht will be waived when opening savings account to send/receive money via Krungsri Western Union from April 1 to June 30, 2018.
- Send/receive money until July 31 to get free folding bag worth 100 THB. One piece per person.
For more information about the promo, please contact 02-296-4382.
At least one day before going to the bank, kindly send your (1) complete name, (2) Krungsri branch you will open account at, and (3) date you will open an account, to the following: email@example.com or via Facebook messenger of Jezreel Mallari Llanera, Catherine Gonzales, Jane Cabaya of KKT group or Laine Icaro (for Rayong customers).
Requirements to bring:
In order to help Filipinos, Krungsri Bank has also set the minimum requirements needed in opening a savings account such as passport and ANY of the following documents below:
- Working Permit
- Non Immigrant visa type B, O, Ed, F & R
- One-year housing contract (with Thai landlord’s ID card and signature)
- Thai driver’s license
- Certification from the Philippine Embassy in Bangkok
- Certification from a learning institution (school)