UnderBuhay OFW, Events, News, philippine embassy, Philippine Embassy Bangkok, Philippine Embassy Thailand, PHL Bkk Embassy, PHL Embassy, PHL Embassy Bangkok, PHL Embassy in Bangkok
A consular outreach in Koh Samui has been scheduled by the Philippine Embassy in Thailand on April 7, from 9:00am-5:00pm, at the AL’s Resort, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, as detailed on both their official Facebook page and website.
The embassy is inviting all those who would like to avail of the consular services during their outreach program in Koh Samui.
The post continues to ask the Filipinos planning to join the said outreach to “send in their names, contact details and the service(s) they wish to avail to email@example.com to allow the consular team to prepare accordingly”.
The consular outreach will cater the following services:
- Passport application (which includes new applicants, renewal, lost or damaged passport replacements) – also bring original passport and a photocopy of the passport data page. For lost passports, bring a police report with English translation.
- Passport Release/Claim – kindly verify through the link if your passport is ready for pick up.
If your name is on the list, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name of the passport applicant, official receipt number and contact number. Once the email is sent, wait for a confirmation message coming from the embassy.
- Embassy ID
Bring the following: Original and photocopy of your passport and one (1X1) ID photo.
- Overseas Voters Registration for 2019 Senatorial Elections
Bring the following: Original and photocopy of your passport.
- Civil Registry (Birth, Marriage, Death)
Bring the following: Bring English translated certificates issued by Thai authorities and also have it authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Notarial Services (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney)
Bring the following: 2 sets of photocopies of the documents needed to be notarized, original copies of the documents to be authenticated must also be presented.
Please contact through the official website at www.bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph and Facebook page www.facebook.com/bkkpe for more information and details.
Telephone number: +662 259 0139 to 40 or +662 258 5401 (open during office hours)
Hotline: +66 89 926 5954 (for extremely urgent cases)
Fax number: +662 259 2809 or +662 259 7373
Source: PHL Embassy in Thailand