Room Watchers/Proctors are needed for the 2018 Special Professional Licensure Examination (SPLE) for Teachers on Sunday, September 30, 2018 at the Ekamai International School, the Philippine Embassy said in a press release.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com. Deadline for the submission of “Room Watchers/Proctors” application is Tuesday, September 25. Below is the complete announcement posted on the Embassy website.
CALL FOR ROOM WATCHERS/PROCTORS FOR THE SPECIAL PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE EXAMINATION (SPLE) FOR TEACHERS BANGKOK, 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
The public is informed that “Room Watchers/Proctors” are needed for the 2018 Special Professional Licensure Examination (SPLE) for Teachers, which is scheduled to take place on Sunday, 30 September 2018 at the Ekamai International School, Sukhumvit 63, Bangkok. Those who wish to apply must have the following qualifications:
- Must be a college graduate;
- Must not be related to any examinee within the fourth degree of affinity or consanguinity;
- Should not be an owner, head, director/officer, teacher or an employee of a Review Center which holds review classes for this licensure examination; and
- Should make oneself available when requested by the Embassy and PRC to attend the “training/orientation meeting for watchers/proctors”, which will be conducted by the PRC Examination Team;
Following are the documentary requirements for applicants:
- Copy of valid passport as proof of identity;
- Copy of diploma as proof of college graduation;
- Accomplished application form (duly signed by the applicant), please click this link: APPLICATION FORM AND AFFIDAVIT FOR WATCHERS/PROCTORS;
- Accomplished “Affidavit of Commitment for Room Watchers/Proctors for the 2018 SPLE for Teachers” (duly signed by the applicant), please click this link: APPLICATION FORM AND AFFIDAVIT FOR WATCHERS/PROCTORS;
- Two (2) passport size
Those interested in volunteering as Room Watchers/Proctors may email their applications and enclosures to the Embassy at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 September 2018. Successful applicants will be notified through telephone.
The Philippine Embassy will notarize the application form and the Affidavit of Commitment, free of charge, during the “training/orientation meeting for watchers/proctors”.