Enrollment at Philippine Christian University (PCU) through St. Robert’s Group of Companies is now open.
Course offerings include Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd), Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA), Master of Arts in Education (MAEd), Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT), Master in Management, Doctor of Education (EdD) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
For more information, you may call +66 827 055 619 or (02) 656 31 59. You may also send an email to email@example.com.
Bachelor of Secondary Education major in:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) (with Thesis) /
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) (without Thesis) major in:
- Administration and Supervision
- Master in Management (non-Thesis) major in:
- Health Administration (MMHA)
- Public Administration (MMPA)
- Business Administration (MMBA)
- Educational management (MMEM)
- Information Technology (MMIT)
Doctor of Education (EdD)
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)