A Consular outreach will be held in Hat Yai, South of Thailand on February 24, 2019.
Venue will be at Tubtim Siam, 16th Floor, Siam Center Hotel, Hatyai, Songkhla (map https://goo.gl/maps/oV4R6ZVVo5t) from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
This is the Philippine Embassy in Bangkok’s first consular outreach program in 2019.
“Inaanyayahan po ng Embahada ang mga kababayan sa probinsyang Songkhla at mga karatig probinsya sa Southern Thailand na pupunta sa Consular Mission sa Hat Yai sa Sunday, 24 February 2019, na magrehistro po sa https://bit.ly/2Sl3UHH para mapaghandaan po namin ang aming serbisyo po sa inyo”, said Embassy post.
Meanwhile, below are the consular services usually rendered by the Consular team.
- Passport application (which includes new applicants, renewal, lost or damaged passport replacements) – also bring original passport and a photocopy of the passport data page. For lost passports, bring a police report with English translation.
- Passport Release/Claim – Kindly verify through the link if your passport is ready for pick up.
- Embassy ID – Bring the following: Original and photocopy of your passport and one (1X1) ID photo.
- Civil Registry (Birth, Marriage, Death) – Bring the following: Bring English translated certificates issued by Thai authorities and also have it authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Notarial Services (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney)Bring the following: 2 sets of photocopies of the documents needed to be notarized, original copies of the documents to be authenticated must also be presented.
Please follow the Embassy website at www.bangkokpe.dfa.gov.ph and Facebook page www.facebook.com/bkkpe for more information and details.
Telephone number: +662 259 0139 to 40 or +662 258 5401
Hotline: +66 89 926 5954 (for extremely urgent cases)
Fax number: +662 259 2809 or +662 259 7373