The Filipino Community in Chiang Mai is inviting all the Filipinos in northern Thailand to celebrate the 121st Anniversary of Philippine Independence and 70 Years of Thailand – Philippine Diplomatic Relations on June 29, 2019 at the Girl Guides Assn. Center, Chang Klan Rd.
Here are the details of the event:
- Lecture on the role of Filipino educators in Thailand by Assistant Professor Dr. Analiza Liezl Perez-Amurao, Chair of Humanities & Languages Division of Mahidol University International College
- Filipino Buffet Lunch prepared by Cha Cha Mabuhay
- Talk by Consul General Val Roque of the Philipine Embassy Bangkok on 70 Years of Thai – Philippine Relations & Future Developments
- Entertainment by Pinoy dance troupe from Lumpoon & Chiang Mai and Filipino Children’s Presentation
- DeeMoney Money Transfer registration
Teachers who want a certificate of attendance must purchase ticket/pre-register with Filipino Community in Chiang Mai Facebook page (by messenger) or contact Angel W. Manalo (085 138 6541; email@example.com). Filipinos from other provinces are welcome but urged to purchase ticket so enough food & chairs can be prepared.
The venue is located at Girl Guides Assn. Center, Chang Klan Rd. (soi between Kasikorn Bank and Bon Cafe Shop). It will start from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM.