Thai Airways (THAI), Thailand’s flag carrier airline will be having a Repatriation Flight from Manila to Bangkok on October 22.
This information was relayed to PinoyThaiyo via email by Thai Airways’ District Sales Manager – Philippines and Guam.
Repatriation Flight from Manila to Bangkok
Sales period: Now – 14 October 2020
Departure period: 22 October 2020
All-in Fare if PH tax exempt (with OEC): USD254
All-in Fare including Philippine Travel Tax (PH): USD288
All-in Fare if PH tax exempt (with OEC): USD749
All-in Fare including Philippine Travel Tax (PH): USD783
Before booking a flight, please contact the Royal Thai Embassy in Manila to have your documents verified. CLICK this link (Thai Airways booking engine for the Repatriation Flight) to book your ticket.
“We would like to ensure that they will have no documentary problems when they take the flight.” the email added.
For further assistance, you may contact THAI’s Ticketing and Reservations department: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Ticketing and Reservations Manager, Ms. Donnette, at email@example.com.
– Must purchase ticket on or before 14OCT20 (deadline set by the Royal Thai Embassy)
– Rebooking Fee: USD75 (Economy Class) / Free of Charge (Business Class)
– Reissuance Fee: USD75 (Economy Class) / Free of Charge (Business Class)
– Refund Fee: USD100 (Economy Class) / USD150 (Business Class)
– Refund must be applied not later than 90 days after ticket expiry.
– Name Correction: USD50
– No show fee: USD150 (Economy Class) / USD150 (Business Class)
Reminders from the Royal Thai Embassy:
Non-Thai ticket holders are required to contact the Royal Thai Embassy for an approval of Certificate of Entry (COE) by emailing copy of Thai Airways booking, Alternative State Quarantine reservation as well as contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Embassy will confirm the approval before releasing.
Please present 1) Covid-free medical certificate (RT-PCR only) issued 72 hrs. prior to flight and 2) Fit-to-fly or fit-to-travel medical certificate when receiving the COE at the Embassy.
On departure day, passengers must present the following documents at the airline check-in counter
– Health Insurance
– Covid-free medical certificate (RT-PCR only) issued 72 hrs. prior to flight
– Fit-to-fly or fit-to-travel medical certificate
For more information:
– About Quarantine, Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health, Hotline 1422, +66 9 6847 8209, +66 9 2726 0474
– Immigration Bureau, 1178 or +66 2287-3101 or https://www.immigration.go.th/en/
– About individual’s permission into Thailand, Department of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tel: +66 2572-8442
– About the policy, Royal Thai Government’s COVID-19 Information Centre, Hotline 1111