Travel documents required to enter or leave 5 provinces


Travel documents required to enter or leave 5 provinces

People who travel to and from five provinces hit the hardest by re-emerging Covid-91 to have official documents stating their necessities.

The five provinces are Samut Sakhon, Rayong, Chon Buri, Chanthaburi and Trat, part of the red zone where maximum control is in place, according to a new order by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration published in the Royal Gazette on Friday. 

In general, people are advised to refrain from travelling to and from the provinces until Jan 31 or when the situation improves.

But if they have to, they must apply for the documents stating why they must go there and have the Mor Chana application installed on their mobile phones.

Besides, authorities of the five provinces must check their body temperatures for fever and observe their symptoms.

For the general public, the documents must be signed and issued by one of the following: administrative officials, district chiefs or directors, kamnans or village heads, local administration chiefs and heads of all police stations. 

For civil servants, the documents must be issued by their respective agencies.

For companies or organisations where interprovincial transport or travel are necessary, the owners or heads of the agencies they are in contact with must issue the documents.

Individuals whom officials agree have the need to regularly travel to or from the provinces may ask for such documents of the type that is valid for a certain period.

People from other provinces who seek to enter the five must apply for the documents to be issued in their hometowns for round trips.

The form can be downloaded at

This article is taken from Bangkok Post

Share us what you think of this