Here’s the link to apply for 90 Days Report and Notification of Residence online.
Reminders when you Apply for Notification of residence when staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.
- Please check expiry date of stay permit in your passport. You must not overstay.
- This is not an extension of stay.
- Overdue notification is not accepted via internet. Applicant must contact the nearest Immigration Office in person.
- Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification.
- However, if you leave Thailand anytime during the 90-day period, then the day count will restart from upon the arrival date of your re-entry into Thailand.
- This application online is offered based on the information you provided. If incorrect information was provided, and application online tag may not be issued to you.
If you need assistance in using the online service, you can call the Immigration Services Hotline at 1178 or 1111.
Other Important Links
Visa extension links
Source: Bureau of Immigration