Philippine Airlines (PAL) cancelled its Manila-Bangkok-Manila flight on March 31, Wednesday next week. The notification was sent to passengers via email last night. The flight on March 24 was also cancelled.
In the previous advisories, PAL explained that the flight cancellations were due to the limited number of international passengers allowed to enter the country.
International flights are canceled “to comply with continuing restrictions that limit the maximum number of passenger arrivals from international flights to 1,500 a day for all airlines combined into Manila until 8:00 AM of April 19″.
Those who booked with PinoyThaiyo (through PAL Thailand), please send the following information via LINE (pinoythaiyo) for rebooking and other assistance.
Preferred Date of Travel:
Next scheduled flight is April 7 (Wednesday). However, all flights remain subject to change as of this time.
Those whose visas are expiring may request for a letter from the Philippine Embassy to apply for a special extension of stay in Thailand.
Other passengers affected by the flight cancellation
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. You may opt to:
- Rebook to another flight
- Reroute to another destination
- Convert your ticket to a travel voucher
- Refund your ticket
Terms and conditions apply.
For assistance, you may:
- Submit your rebooking, travel voucher conversion, or refunding requests online through the my PAL Request Hub.
- Call our Manila Hotline Number at (632) 8855 8888 or click on this link to view our directory for other areas.
- Visit any Philippine Airlines Ticket Office in your area. Click on this link to view our directory.
- Contact your travel agents directly if your booking was issued through them.
- Approach any of our ground staff if you are at the airport.