Note: Non-OFWs refer to Returning Overseas Filipinos (non-OFW students, non-OFW Balikbayan, non-OFW tourist, etc.), spouse and children of Filipinos, diplomats, foreign officials accredited by the Philippines, and eligible non-Filipino/foreign citizens.
In compliance with Philippine government regulations, travelers arriving in the Philippines starting October 8, 2021 and onwards shall undergo 14 days of quarantine, 8 of which shall be observed at an accredited hotel or facility, and the remaining 6 to be completed at home under the monitoring of their respective Local Government Units. Travelers shall also undergo an RT-PCR test on the 7th day of their quarantine stay.
You must stay at a hotel accredited by our Tourism and Health Agencies while you wait for your scheduled test and the release of results. You can only check out from your hotel until the release of your negative RT-PCR test taken on the seventh (7th) day. Day 1 starts on your arrival date.
If you are fully vaccinated, whether in the Philippines or abroad, and are coming from “Green” or “Yellow” list countries, you are required to hold only a 6-day booking. For more information on fully vaccinated passengers, check https://bit.ly/PALTravelsToPH-Vaccinated
BEFORE YOU FLY AND DURING CHECK-IN
1.All travelers should register to the Bureau of Quarantine e-Health Declaration Card (e-HDC) including children. Declare your personal information, health status, and travel history.
Register as early as 24 hours before the flight through https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC. Simply click “Yes” when asked “Are your currently at the Airport of Departure or are you Departing today for the Philippines?”
Accurately and completely fill-out all required fields including the e-HDC. Upon completion, please ensure to save a copy of your unique transaction number and your QR code which will be required upon check-in. Failure to present the OHP QR code may result to non-acceptance to the flight.
For non-OFWs, you may also pre-pay for your RT-PCR Test. A payment portal link is available after successfully registering to the One Health Pass. If your travel plans change, you may also request for a refund of your prepaid test anytime. Please follow the refund guidelines found in the payment confirmation email. Your test will be conducted by our DOH-accredited partner, Detoxicare Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory.
Payment may also be made at the hotel on your swab day via
, card, AliPay, WeChat Pay, GCash, and PayPal.
Note: Information shared in the One Health Pass are solely collected by the Bureau of Quarantine and shared with Philippine Airlines and our laboratory partner, Detoxicare Molecular Laboratory, Philippines. The One Health Pass website is independent of PAL and PAL has no control over said website. PAL is providing the link to OHP as this is a requirement for Philippine arrivals. PAL , its officers, directors, employees and/or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise in your use of the OHP website.
Important reminder applicable only for non-OFW and non-Filipino passengers on Middle East flights to Manila: Your flight will arrive in Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1. Your RT-PCR test will be administered by DOH-accredited Philippine Airport Diagnostics Laboratory (PADLab).
2. Ensure to have a confirmed booking at a hotel accredited by Tourism and Health Agencies, and for 8 days to accommodate the schedule of your test and the release of results. Passengers arriving before hotel standard check-in times are encouraged to book an additional night to ensure room availability. For a faster administration and processing of your RT-PCR test, you are required to book a hotel within Metro Manila only.
In compliance with Philippine regulations, only one person is allowed per room, except for the following:
- Families from the same household travelling together, especially those with minors;
- Health and emergency frontline services personnel;
- Guests requiring a companion:
• 18 years old and below; and
• Persons needing special assistance (e.g. senior citizens, PWD, with chronic medical illness)A waiver for special cases is available upon arrival for other exemptions not stated above.
3. Upon check-in, sign the Declaration and Waiver Form presented by our check-in agent, indicating that you are healthy and fit to travel.
DURING THE FLIGHT
4. Accomplish the Bureau of Customs Form and Arrival Card.
5. Ensure you have a copy of your One Health Pass QR code. If you do not have it yet, please refer to step 1 – Before You Fly.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
6. Upon arrival, listen to the briefing conducted by the Philippine Coast Guard.
7. Undergo a temperature check, present the BOQ One Health Pass QR Code upon deplaning, and proceed to the designated waiting area.
8. Proceed to the hotel desk. Hotel coordinators shall verify your hotel booking or assist you in your reservation if you have not made one yet. You shall also make the transportation arrangement to your hotel at these desks. If you have not made a pre-arranged hotel transfer, accredited taxis are available.
9. Help Desks are available at the waiting area for passengers who do not have smart devices/phones. Charging stations are also available.
10. Clear with immigration and submit the Arrival Card.
11. Claim your baggage at the designated carousel and clear with Customs Check. Submit the Bureau of Customs Form.
12. Proceed to your booked hotel through your preferred mode of transportation.
AT THE QUARANTINE HOTEL
13. Check in at your hotel and wait for the schedule of your test.
For non-Filipinos: In compliance with Philippine regulations, laboratory partners must secure a photocopy of your passport and proof of accommodation/residence in the Philippines.
If you arrived at NAIA Terminal 1, please wait until the seventh (7th) day for your RT-PCR test.
If you arrived at NAIA Terminal 2, on day 3 of your quarantine stay, you will receive a follow up e-mail that confirms the hotel you are staying in, and updates your health through an assessment checklist. You must answer this online form no later than day 4 of your stay.
On day 3 of your stay, our testing partner may contact you or your hotel to confirm your schedule and location. Please be reminded that your scheduled test may be postponed the next day or at a later date for any unforeseen circumstances (e.g., typhoons, flashfloods, strikes, shift in stricter community quarantine status, etc.).
Day 1 starts on the day you arrive in the Philippines. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms (e.g., dry cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell, etc.) at any time before your scheduled test, please inform the hotel you are staying in so a medical or BOQ officer can assess and check up on you immediately.
14. On the day of your test, please present your passport, QR code, and payment receipt to the personnel who will administer your test. To follow up on your test results, you may contact our testing partner through the following channels (applicable for passengers who arrived in NAIA T2 only)::
- Smart/Sun Mobile: +639190059326
- Globe Mobile: +639171180321
- Landline: +632 7577-1184
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Your accommodation and food during your stay including fees due to required extensions will be at your own expense. In compliance with Philippine regulations, delivery of outside food to your hotel is not allowed.
16. If you test positive, the BOQ shall transfer you to a designated hospital for further medical management.
If you test negative, your test result will be released after 6PM on day 9 of your quarantine stay. Your Unified BOQ Quarantine Certificate is autogenerated in the OHP. You will be able to download and print this certificate through the “Track Swab Test” < https://onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/Track-Swab-Test> portal in the OHP website by entering your QR code reference number and last name. For other concerns, you may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are allowed to check out only on the when your negative result is released. Present your test result together with your medical certificate to the assigned quarantine personnel at your hotel for clearance. For a hard copy of your certificate, printing services will be available at your hotel.
To follow up on your request, you may call the BOQs landline at (02) 5318-7500, or through these mobile numbers: 0961-899-0779, 0951-210-8105, or 0926-629-0723.
17. Once cleared, you can call your relatives and respective Local Government Units (LGU) to pick you up or arrange for your transportation going home. Please complete your 14-day quarantine or self-isolation under the monitoring of your LGU and Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERT).
Source: Philippine Airlines (as of October 9, 2021)