From January 22 to 31, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration is going around the city to conduct testing for those who may be at risk of Covid infection. It aims to contain the spread of the highly transmissible Omicron variant, according to BMA permanent secretary Khajit Chatchavanich.
At the testing spots, ATKs will be used to secure a result within 30 minutes. Those who are found positive will then undergo an RT-PCR test for confirmation.
Those who test positive using the RT-PCR test will receive treatment either at home, at community isolation, a field hospital, or a hospital, based on their severity.
People who want to have a test can show up at their local testing center with their ID card and a blue pen. Everyone is required to strictly follow the DMHTTA measures to protect themselves from infection and not spread to others.
The testing spots will be located at different communities as follows:
• January 22: Theptavee and Ranee 5 villages
• January 23: Soi Kunnatee, Pattana Moo 8 villages, Wat Dao Khanong communities
• January 24: Leng Buai Ia, Meenthong Pattana, KC4 Ruamjai village, opposite Thanin Factory, Suksomboon village, Boonsong, and Taksin Samphan communities
• January 25: Suksawat, Fuengfah Pattana, Darussalam Sangsan, Nuanchit, Pattana Ban Sam In, behind Chandrakasem Rajabhat University, Wat Soi Thong, Ruen Thong 2 village, Km24 village, Duang Duen and Wat Yang Suttharam
• January 26: Wang Daeng, Nimit Mai Pattana, Prasanmitr Pattana, Moo 14 Pattana, Rom Yen village, Penang Market, Penang Pattana Market, Mitr Samphan, Rungrueang, Samakee Thewa Soonthorn, Jessada 1, Phromsuk village, Sirinakhon village, behind Ruam Pattana flats, Soi Dok Rak, Sala Ruamjai Pattana, Suksan 9 village, Chao Phraya Siam, Charansanitwong 66/1 and Pung Tao Kong shrine area
• January 27: Phrom Pattana, Ruam Namjai Pattana, near Lat Buakhao canal, Rom Pradu, behind Supapong Market, Palang Samakee, Suksan 1, Ruen Thong 3 village, Amarin Niwet village 3 plan 1, Hansa Sangsan, Pattana Wat Intrawas village 2 and Charan 31 Ruamjai
• January 28: Wat Intharawihan, Sri Nakhon village, Ruam Palang Pattana, Moo 3 Eastern Sam Wa Subdistrict, Ruam Jai Samakee, Ban Kluai, Wat Phraya Krai Phase 3, Wat Phai Ngern, Ban Rewat Niwet 2, Seng Pairoh, Thung Satit, Supapong, Wattananan, Southern Ruamjai Pattana, Lert Ubon 4 village, Porn Phra Ruang Prasit National Housing Authority, Thung Khru Police Station, Soi Mala, behind Thai Rama Theatre and Saeng Thong
• January 29: Ratchathani village
• January 30: Khlong Chan Youth Centre village
• January 31: Ket Pairoh 1-2, Ket Pairoh 3-5, and Tim Rueangvej