nurse in canada

FREE info session on study, work and settle in Canada

Are you a registered nurse in the Philippines with at least two years of experience working in a hospital? Or, are you already working as a nurse abroad who wants to migrate to Canada?

You may be qualified for a Canadian Nursing Program tailored for Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) offered by one of our nursing college partners in Toronto, Canada.

Register now and see how we can help you.

For more details, you can message us at the Study and Work Abroad FB page.