Link to a list of documents needed when applying for Non-B

Here is the link on how you can apply for a Non-B Visa (Work or Business) in Thailand. You will be redirected to the official website of Thai immigration Bureau. 

Change Visa (Non-B)
Immigration Bureau
Bangkok Immigration

You may also call the Immigration Hotline at 1178 for more details.

Photos:, Immigrtaion website